Thursday, February 16, 2012

Book-Inz Joinz the Sidebar

YES! I'm so proud of myself that I found a way to add another 'z' to the title of this post. (Whew, that took me all day!!)

Felix the Skull Cat Magnetic Bookmark by BookInz on Etsy
I'm happy to introduce you to a new sponsor today: Book-Inz!  I remember the first time I saw these nifty little contraptions a couple of years ago at the Funky Finds Spring Fling in Fort Worth, TX (and yes, they'll be back there this March, along with yours truly!)  I walked by and I had to backtrack to see what these cute & colorful little things were.

Why, they're bookmarks, of course!  Awesome, magnetic, fabric bookmarks that are like none I've ever seen before...have you??
Probably not.  Book-Inz has a patent pending on these nifty little gadgets.

They're seriously cool.  The fabric part opens up like a book; it has a magnet inside each side, so you put one on the outside of your book cover and the other on the inside of the cover.  Those magnets keep it clamped in place.  The ribbon tucks in between the pages of the book to hold your place!  No more lost pages, no more lost bookmarks, and no dog-eared pages! (And, these look pretty great on the fridge when you're in between reads).

Book-Inz come in all sorts of colors and fabrics, both patterns and solids, with coordinating color ribbons. Here are a few more of my favorites, besides Felix the Skull Cat up there!

Keep Calm & Eat a Cupcake Magnetic Bookmark by BookInz on Etsy
Pawz Magnetic Bookmark by BookInz on Etsy
Horseshoes Magnetic Bookmark by BookInz on Etsy
Book-Inz has almost 50 different patterns for you to choose from.  If you're a bookworm...or if you know a bookworm...you'll want to visit BookInz on Etsy to take a virtual stroll through the aisles of these amazing and unique handmade magnetic bookmarks!

Also, the Book-Inz blog and Facebook Page are great ways to keep up with what's new.  Welcome aboard, Book-Inz, I'm glad to have you as a sponsor.



If you're interested, you can learn about becoming a sponsor with Bespangled Jewelry too!Pawz Magnetic Bookmark by BookInz on Etsy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the introduction! I've always wondered how people see our booth :)

    ReplyDelete