Monday, November 5, 2012

DIY Pillow Boxes - Make your own handmade gift boxes (video tutorial + free printable)



I am so very excited to share this tutorial with you for several reasons...

✧ This is my very first YouTube video EVER! (Mini backstory: I graduated with a filmmaking degree 12 years ago and this is the first time I have made a video since then...and it feels great!)

✧  This marks the first time I've told anyone about a very super duper secret project I've been working on for several months now...a brand new website dedicated to jewelry making tutorials! (still very much a work in progress, but this is a huuuuuge step!)

✧ I love to share my DIY tips & tricks! Enjoy :)

✧ Materials list & free printable template below video 



MATERIALS:
click to view items on Amazon

65lb kraft paper (or other cardstock) to print on
• scissors
• ruler
• 1" circle punch
• strong double sided adhesive tape (I use Terrifically Tacky 1/4" scrapbooking tape)

OPTIONAL:

• labels, stickers, or stamps to decorate
• ribbon, raffia, etc.


DIY Pillow Boxes tutorial video

No comments:

Post a Comment