Tuesday, June 26, 2012

10 Fabulous Fun Fourth of July Craft Ideas!

10 fabulous fun 4th of july craft ideas!
I can't believe that July is just around the corner! To be honest though, it wouldn't really bother me if the summer flies by... after all my life in Texas, it still surprises me how hot it gets and somehow I'm never ready for the heat. I swear each year it's hotter than the last, and I know that the existence of global warming is a highly debated issue, but when you're already over 100ยบ, trust me when I say that every half a degree increase counts. 

Anyway, enough blabbing about the weather; if I choose to live in Texas I probably shouldn't complain about the heat, right?

With Independence Day only a week away, I thought I'd do a nifty little 4th of July Craft Roundup for you to get your creative fireworks a-poppin'!  Here are 10 fun Red, White, and Blue craft tutorials for you to explore. Click on any photo or caption to be taken to the site where you'll find all the step-by-step instructions for each project. Enjoy!






































4th of July tin can luminaries by www.crafts-for-all-seasons.com 

Happy Fourth of July, Everyone!


Feeling inspired by Independence Day? Try my fun DIY Stars & Stripes Patriotic Manicure!

I linked up at:

2 comments:

  1. Being in Africa we don't celebrate this holiday but I love your ideas for the stars and I can convert some of the other items for parties and functions. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my popsicle stick flags. :)

    ReplyDelete