And guess what? In honor of the Grand ReOpening, I am hosting my very first Blog Giveaway for one of Hearts & Home's most popular items: this Lila Tueller Designs Retro Groovy Bag Pattern! This makes me want to go out and buy a sewing machine and get started right away; isn't it cute??
|Lila Tueller Designs Retro 'Groovy" Bag Pattern: FREE for the winner of the|
Hearts & Home Grand ReOpening Giveaway!!
There are SEVERAL ways to enter and you can enter as many times as you like! (Certain things will only count once, such as 'liking' the page on Facebook, obviously, but others can be repeated...) Winner will be drawn at random with a number from a random generator, and the comment which corresponds to that number will be announced here (and via email) on Monday, March 5th at 8pm CST (*last entries in by 7:30 pm please!*). Sooooo, in case you didn't get that, the more entries you have, the better your chances of winning!
Each action needs to have its own separate comment in order to be counted as an entry, so each time you do one of the following things, make sure you post a comment at the bottom of this post to let me know whatcha did, and who ya are, so that you're easy to find when you win!
Ok, here goes:
A Gazillion Ways To Enter:
• 'Like' Hearts and Home on Facebook (& tell us your username when you comment here)
• Follow Hearts and Home on Twitter (& tell us your username when you comment here)
• Tweet, post on Facebook, your blog, or Pinterest the link to this giveaway (& tell us your username or URL)
• Tweet or post on Facebook recommending (and tag) Hearts and Home
• Tweet, post, or link in a blogpost to any Hearts and Home product or blog post (& leave your links/username when you comment here)
• Pin on Pinterest any Hearts and Home product or blog post (& link to the pin)
• Leave a comment below telling us what your favorite item from the shop is
• Leave a comment below with a word or two that you feel describes the new Hearts and Home website, or what you like about it!
• Leave a comment on your favorite Hearts and Home blog post (and let us know here too)
• Sign up for the Hearts and Home newsletter (make sure your name or email is attached to your comment)
• Follow Hearts and Home on Pinterest (& tell us your username)
• Follow the Hearts and Home blog
• Leave a comment below telling us what the word "Home" means to you!
• Leave a comment below telling us what you would do with a few more hours in your day
Whew! Are you ready to win?? then get posting, linking, tweeting, blogging, pinning and commenting! (and then come back and do it all again tomorrow :)
About Hearts & Home
In the shop:
A variety of modern sewing patterns to inspire you to create what you love! Choose from fun designs for various bags, dresses, peasant tops, and skirts. For those who don't want to sew, Hearts and Home offers high quality handmade clothing in Colonial, Pioneer, and Victorian styles with feminine, elegant details. Aprons, slips and petticoats, dresses, nightgowns, and skirts for women and girls, along with fun old-fashioned dress-up clothes for children, sweet gowns, bonnets, and bibs for babies are just a few of the many things you'll find when you visit the new Hearts and Home shop!
A wonderful array of information, inspiration, and tutorials on topics like sewing, gardening baking, and healthy living. The mission at Hearts and Home is to encourage readers to find a way to incorporate the things they love into their daily lives.