While I do have a few fabulous pieces of orange jewelry that are right on trend for Spring/Summer 2012, I also know that it's nice to spend your fashion budget on accessories that will transcend both seasonal and color trends that we all know can be out just as quickly as they became in. I'm obviously much more willing to spend a little bit more money on the things that I know I'll get a lot of wear out of!
In fact, I know my customers must feel the same way, because these types of everyday fashion basics are my bestsellers! I've incorporated my Signature Large Gold Wire Hoop Earrings and my Gold Wire Stack Bangles into the trendboard below.
Sorry, images on the photo aren't clickable, but there is a list of links to each item after this styleboard. Enjoy!
|TANGERINE AND GOLD! Gold is a fabulous accessory to the bright tangerine orange that is sweeping the trends right now|
H&M soft jersey drape-neck top in orange (£7.99, hm.com)
Current/Elliot faded distressed skinny jeans ($208, farfetch.com)
- Prism New York matte metal sunglasses in rose gold ($380, openingceremony.us)
- Small Gold Heart Pendant Necklace ($38, bespangledjewelry.etsy.com)
- Xena Belt, brown leather ($24.99, modcloth.com)
- Creative Nail Design lacquer in Electric Orange (Amazon.com)
- Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate with Pure gold Make-Up Base (Amazon.com)
- Jimmy Choo Cayla Glitter Fabric Clutch ($1,150, mytheresa.com)
- Two Lips Helen Bootie in Orange ($69.95, DSW.com)
- Benefit Cosmetics 24K Sexy Gold lip gloss (sephora.com)
- Gold Wire Bangles, set of 3 ($54, bespangledjewelry.etsy.com)
- Signature Large Gold Wire Hoops, 14k gold fill ($38, bespangledjewelry.etsy.com)