Friday, November 9, 2012

Funky Finds: A Holiday Shopping Experience (Fort Worth, TX)


Well, I'm sad to say I won't be at this craft show after all. VERY sad, since I have been looking forward to this event since last March. It was a tough decision, but after a full day of random dizzy spells and light-headedness, it doesn't seem like the smartest idea to spend the weekend away from home and on my feet for 2 days. The idea of even loading up the car makes me slightly queasy, so as unhappy as I am to have to miss the Funky Finds Holiday Shopping Experience, I think it's best.

BUT... I hope that if you're in the DFW area you'll still stop by and see all my amazingly creative friends & get a jump on your holiday shopping while supporting handmade!



The Artful Bead
Barefoot in the Glass

Here's the scoop:

Funky Finds is held at Will Rogers Memorial Coliseum in the Amon G. Carter, Jr. Exhibits Center and is always FREE admission, family & pet friendly. This is a 2-day event that you won't want to miss! Dates and times are as follows:

Saturday November 10th, 10am-5pm
Sunday November 11th, 11am-4pm

I know my friends would love to see you there to kick off your Holiday Season!

❋ Thank you for supporting handmade! ❋

No comments:

Post a Comment